PDA

View Full Version : Left Right Completion poll

Mouse
11-13-2005, 10:54
Do Right handed hikers finish more often than left handed or vice-versa?

justusryans
11-13-2005, 11:02
Well, We need to do a survey comparing all left handed hikers vs all right handed hikers in a double blind study, Throw in some ambi-dexterous hikers just for ****ts and giggles, have Lone Wolf call us a bunch of whiney liberals and then we can ultimately decide it's all Warren Doyles fault. And THEN and only THEN will we get to the bottom of it!! :D

weary
11-13-2005, 11:50
Though some think most sensible people are left, politically, a majority of all people are right, handedly. Therefore, right hands surely predominate among those who manage to walk 2,000 miles before touching the sign atop that "sacred" mountain, we call Katahdin.

Footslogger
11-13-2005, 13:33
Do Right handed hikers finish more often than left handed or vice-versa?
================================
Can't tell you whether righties finish more often but lefties are always in their "right minds"

'Slogger

DebW
11-13-2005, 16:11
So far this poll shows that 100% of left handed hikers who started the trail have completed the trail. (sample size of 4 at the moment) I'm impressed and truly thankful to be left handed. When I start my thru-hike someday, I will have a 100% chance of success. :D

Hammock Hanger
11-13-2005, 16:25
So far this poll shows that 100% of left handed hikers who started the trail have completed the trail. (sample size of 4 at the moment) I'm impressed and truly thankful to be left handed. When I start my thru-hike someday, I will have a 100% chance of success. :D

Lady with the way you hike (fly) your success is in the bag when you get to it.

Curt
11-13-2005, 17:30
Everybody is born right-handed but only the best overcome this handicap. Beside been smart and good-looking, left-handed people are also very humble.

justusryans
11-13-2005, 17:38
How about those of us who are ambidextrous?

Uncle Silly
11-15-2005, 00:04
Right handed: started thruhike but did not finish yet!

And no starting any flamewars over the definition of 'thruhike'.