PDA

View Full Version : Take a look at the pictures from my new phone, let me know what ya think!

BenOnAdventures
06-06-2015, 23:31
Hey adventurers, I recently got a new phone and love the pictures that it is capable of taking. I think it'll be great for hiking, backpacking and traveling. Could you all possibly checkout my latest blog post and let me know what you think of the pictures on it? It'd be very helpful! https://benonadventures.wordpress.com/ thank you so much its greatly appreciated!!

Sheriff Cougar
06-07-2015, 00:51
Your photos look fine.

BenOnAdventures
06-07-2015, 01:52
Thank you! I'm just working out all of the kinks of the Galaxy S6, if you have any advice/hear any good advice feel free to let me know!

Old Hiker
06-07-2015, 11:45
Hey, Ben !

Thanks for the update on the S6. I had an S2 for my 2012 attempt, upgraded from an old flip phone. I liked it except for the ATT reception (nil).

I've been doing research about the best phone, mostly battery drainage. I'm glad to see someone who is actually using one and not just online or in-store propaganda. going to upgrade to Verizon - S6 sometime this summer.

Oh, yeah. Nice pix.

You don't work for Verizon, do ya? :)

BenOnAdventures
06-07-2015, 19:27
Hey, Ben !

Thanks for the update on the S6. I had an S2 for my 2012 attempt, upgraded from an old flip phone. I liked it except for the ATT reception (nil).

I've been doing research about the best phone, mostly battery drainage. I'm glad to see someone who is actually using one and not just online or in-store propaganda. going to upgrade to Verizon - S6 sometime this summer.

Oh, yeah. Nice pix.

You don't work for Verizon, do ya? :)
Thank you for your kind words they are greatly appreciated. No I don't work for Verizon, I'm just a normal, adventure loving 21 year old. The S6 is amazing. I plan on starting up a YouTube channel to connect with my blog and there's a feature on the S6 that is perfect for vlogging. You'll love the phone. Its camera, battery life and just everything about it will be great for you I can assure you that! Also another tip I meant to mention, go with the wireless charger for it, it conserves your overall battery and charges fast. Here's a battery update: even though I wasn't on the trail this weekend I took my phone off the charger Friday at 930 am, used it all day for texting and some calls, I did not put it on the charger at night, I used the phone all day Saturday for texting, calls, some YouTube videos and a few app downloads, I didn't put it on the charger at night, finally by Sunday morning the battery was at 5 % after not charging it all weekend. The battery is great. Overall, you're going to love the S6. Feel free to add me so we can continue to share our journeys!