PDA

View Full Version : Hey how was everyone's day? let's talk!

BenOnAdventures
06-15-2015, 22:42
Hey adventurers, how was your day? Mine wasn't great, just slept all day, I've been sick since I ate some bad food this morning, awful stomach ache all day long. Did any of you do anything fun today or any big plans coming up?

NEHikingNewbie
06-15-2015, 23:47
On a whim my brother, his girlfriend, and I drove down to NYC from SE CT to get ramen since there are no places to get ramen around here.

Related to hiking, I'm gearing up to go on a four day trip, also my first solo trip, to hike about half of the Mass portion of the AT. I'm getting really anxious for Friday to get here so I can get started.

middle to middle
06-16-2015, 00:07
Hey adventurers, how was your day? Mine wasn't great, just slept all day, I've been sick since I ate some bad food this morning, awful stomach ache all day long. Did any of you do anything fun today or any big plans coming up?HAY HELLO. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I have done the same thing. Hard to keep everything clean, hands dishes food. if you can move keep moving.

Clyhde
06-16-2015, 05:24
Had a long 12 hour shift at the hospital yesterday, busy in the ER. Today again. Tomorrow we are overnighting down by Lake Hope in S OH for a trial run of our gear in preparation for a 6 day adventure in VA beginning on July 5. It will be wet and rainy, as it is today. No better conditions to test our mettle.

Hope you feel better soon.