PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk: I'm back from my trip to WV! What'd you all do this weekend?

BenOnAdventures
07-07-2015, 10:52
Good morning fellow adventurers, I'm back from my weekend trip in West Virginia! What'd you all do for your 4th of July weekend? Let's talk!

Ashepabst
07-07-2015, 11:48
<---- was stuck inside working on the house all weekend. let's hear about your trip. good weather for ya?

BenOnAdventures
07-07-2015, 12:38
<---- was stuck inside working on the house all weekend. let's hear about your trip. good weather for ya? Oh fun lol...well I was hiking off trail in the mountains in WV, spent a lot of time with family and had a blast! Even though on my last day in WV while I was out hiking the sky decided to unleash a downpour of rain on me, but either way it was still fun and the weather was generally sunny in the 70's

pikapp513
07-07-2015, 13:02
Hiked from Bears Den hostel to blackburn trail shelter. Got a taste of the roller coaster. Yeh haw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenOnAdventures
07-07-2015, 13:14
Hiked from Bears Den hostel to blackburn trail shelter. Got a taste of the roller coaster. Yeh haw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sweet, sounds like a blast to me!!

FlyFishNut
07-07-2015, 13:39
Went to DuPont State Forest - and it was a-holes to elbows packed with people. The in-laws have had a place since turn of the century just a stones throw from the park. It was still a nice respite from the heat and the waterfalls were stunning as usual.

BirdBrain
07-07-2015, 17:34
Walked from Norwich to the Maine JCT. Vermud humbled me. I have a toenail with half the trail stuffed under it. Half if the nail is still alive. Wish it was all dead so I could rip it off. Might hike Mt Isolation this weekend to see if that will kill the rest of it.