PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out on an adventure tonight? Let's talk!!

BenOnAdventures
07-09-2015, 19:11
Hey adventurers, are any of you out exploring or hiking around tonight? Let's talk!!

Shutterbug
07-09-2015, 19:26
Hey adventurers, are any of you out exploring or hiking around tonight? Let's talk!!

When you live where I do, every day is an adventure. I just took a three mile hike thru a grove of old growth timber -- Douglas Fir, Hemlock and Cedar. A bit later, I will take a walk on the beach of Puget Sound to pick black berries. Today's wildlife sightings have just been an osprey, and eagle, a deer and bunch of rabbits, but the day is young. There is good chance I will see some sea lions and orca whales.

BenOnAdventures
07-09-2015, 19:32
When you live where I do, every day is an adventure. I just took a three mile hike thru a grove of old growth timber -- Douglas Fir, Hemlock and Cedar. A bit later, I will take a walk on the beach of Puget Sound to pick black berries. Today's wildlife sightings have just been an osprey, and eagle, a deer and bunch of rabbits, but the day is young. There is good chance I will see some sea lions and orca whales. That is so awesome!! It sounds like you're set!!