PDA

View Full Version : 100 mile wilderness and trail magic location

crocs
07-14-2015, 17:45
Have decided to SOBO part of the 100 mile wilderness starting this Thursday. From the Mary Jo Rd to Monson. Then want to do some trail magic somewhere in the area on the 25th or 26th. Any suggestions?

TJ aka Teej
07-14-2015, 20:48
Ask at the gate. You'll find that they really frown on it. That being said, there's often someone set up by Rainbow Stream.

BirdBrain
07-14-2015, 20:52
Rides from the trail to Monson and back again. That would make most of the hikers you meet happy.

Starchild
07-14-2015, 21:19
I have some along a lake with road access. Trail angel set up a big tent just NoBo of the plce were one would get a boat ride to Whitehouse landing. Ended up ending my day there sleeping on the beach and waking up to breakfast served lakeside, Life is Good.

rocketsocks
07-14-2015, 21:38
Have decided to SOBO part of the 100 mile wilderness starting this Thursday. From the Mary Jo Rd to Monson. Then want to do some trail magic somewhere in the area on the 25th or 26th. Any suggestions?Don't forget the rabbit and wand, hankies come in handy too.

rocketsocks
07-14-2015, 21:41
Have decided to SOBO part of the 100 mile wilderness starting this Thursday. From the Mary Jo Rd to Monson. Then want to do some trail magic somewhere in the area on the 25th or 26th. Any suggestions?

Don't forget the rabbit and wand, hankies come in handy too.You should probably know that while laughing I bit my tongue and am now bleeding...not sure how you pulled that one off, thanks, have a good hike. :p

BirdBrain
07-14-2015, 21:51
You should probably know that while laughing I bit my tongue and am now bleeding...not sure how you pulled that one off, thanks, have a good hike. :p

Who are you talking to? You quoted yourself. The only joke told was the one you told. Did you bite your tongue while laughing at your own joke? All I can say is it is a good thing you are not at Baxter Peak. I am certain you would be in violation of some sort of public display rule. ;)

rocketsocks
07-14-2015, 21:56
Who are you talking to? You quoted yourself. The only joke told was the one you told. Did you bite your tongue while laughing at your own joke? All I can say is it is a good thing you are not at Baxter Peak. I am certain you would be in violation of some sort of public display rule. ;)I always talk to myself, and laugh at myself too, it keeps me sane. :)

BirdBrain
07-14-2015, 22:00
I always talk to myself, and laugh at myself too, it keeps me sane. :)

I hear ya'. It is a worthy goal. I employ the same strategy. However, I am not sure it is working.... for either of us. :banana:

rocketsocks
07-14-2015, 22:21
I hear ya'. It is a worthy goal. I employ the same strategy. However, I am not sure it is working.... for either of us. :banana:I know I'm a little nuts. :bse

show em your , show em your nuts.:eek::D