PDA

View Full Version : Larger Mids

denimlabels
07-19-2015, 14:47
Im looking to step it up with a new larger size shelter and have been looking at a couple of larger Pyramid type shelters. One is the MLD Super-mid (8.66feet by 8.66 feet x 5.83tall), the other is the Locus Gear Khafra (9.18feet by 9.18 feet x 5.57tall). Both fairly close in price. Are there any other brands I am missing made from Sil-nylon in this size? Although I have looked at other brands in Cuben fiber, the prices are out of my budget.

Venchka
07-19-2015, 18:12
Seek Outside sells shelters and backpacks that are slightly different than mainstream. They sell pyramid and pyramid derived shelters. I'm not sure of their weight. GOOGLE will find them.

Wayne

Sent from somewhere around here.

Franco
07-19-2015, 20:39
Oware also make that type of mid and ,if in particular you want a bug inner , Luxe Outdoor may be worth a visit .

denimlabels
07-19-2015, 20:50
Oware also make that type of mid and ,if in particular you want a bug inner , Luxe Outdoor may be worth a visit .

Thanks Franco I forgot all about Oware. The seam seal came out great by the way. I went out a couple weeks ago and it absolutely down-poured. Snug as a bug. Too bad the tent is just to small for someone of my "Corporation".

Will also check out Luxe. Many thanks.