PDA

View Full Version : Survey for University of Oxford research on the AT

OxfordATResearch
07-28-2015, 06:04
Hey all!

I'm a researcher at the University of Oxford who is doing research on the AT and I need some help from thru-hikers. The research is regarding the AT community and bonds, and we need previous or current thru-hikers to complete a quick survey. If this goes well I'm hoping to be able to come across the pond and do some more work on the trail itself in the future.

A link to the survey is below; it's totally confidential though you have the option of including an email to win up to $150 (I am a researcher and cannot/will not share the information with anyone, nor will it be linked to the surveys responses).

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ahotFEtiK7qJqS1

I hope this isn't perceived as spam, I had to create a new account to avoid bias in the survey responses. That said, I've read the useage agreement and everything looks to be ok (mods, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Your help is really appreciated, I'm hoping to get some interesting findings and share them with the community once the data is analyzed. Thanks for your time, and happy trails :)

bamboo bob
07-28-2015, 08:03
Over the years I've completed numerous "researchers surveys" . I often ask and they always promise to send out the results of the surveys. They never haver. Ever. Is this and Middle Schooler posing as an Oxford Post Doc? Could be anything. The glorious internet.