PDA

View Full Version : western mountaineering e-mail address?

phatfish
11-24-2005, 00:10
Anyone have this? I don't see it anywhere on their site...just their physical one.
http://www.westernmountaineering.com/

Seeker
11-24-2005, 01:04
i don't think you'll find one.

i live about 3 hours drive from the nearest WM dealer, and had to order my bag via mail. i asked the outfitter to ask WM to send it straight to me, after everyone had been paid and my check had cleared, in order to save the time and money involved in WM shipping to the outfitter and the outfitter shipping it to me.... WM wouldn't do it. that said, they seem to want to deal only with outfitters, not the general public...

Bjorkin
11-24-2005, 02:06
You could try something generic like sales or info or contact @westernmount..... and see if you get a reply.

phatfish
11-24-2005, 03:14
You could try something generic like sales or info or contact @westernmount..... and see if you get a reply.

...not a bad plan.

I'm trying to see what the holdup on this years meltdown jackets is. Hermits hut keeps telling me "western mountaineering said we'll get it in X amount of time". ...then it doesn't happen. I'm really thinking its western mountaineering's fault as they (hermits hut) has been fast about shipping stuff out before and always replies quickly to my e-mails.

RedneckRye
11-24-2005, 10:28
If Western isn't making jackets this month, they aren't making jackets this month. I've had orders that I placed with them for my shop take up to 2 1/2 months to arrive. As far as I know, they don't do e-mail. No matter the wait, their stuff is worth it.

keithclove
11-24-2005, 10:45
Try [email protected]

Fullmoon & Piglet
11-24-2005, 10:50
i asked the outfitter to ask WM to send it straight to me, after everyone had been paid and my check had cleared, in order to save the time and money involved in WM shipping to the outfitter and the outfitter shipping it to me.... WM wouldn't do it. that said, they seem to want to deal only with outfitters, not the general public...

We just had our megalite bags shipped directly from Western after ordering them from Mountain Crossings.