PDA

View Full Version : Stick pic with iPhone tips please...

saltysack
08-01-2015, 13:43
I'm not a selfie kind of guy but for my up coming jmt hike I figured I better take lots of pix!!! Mostly landscape pix...any tips?? iPhone 6+....timer kind of stinks because burst mode...lots to delete.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountain Wildman
08-01-2015, 14:02
This combo might work for you: http://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Compatible-Universal-Smartphone-Smartphones/dp/B00T87C78E/ref=sr_1_5?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1438452049&sr=1-5&keywords=ivation+tripod

The tripod mount, remote and stickpic weigh 1.5 oz. total

saltysack
08-01-2015, 14:50
Only issue I see is bt doesn't work in airplane mode...that's same mount I bought from stick pic...what light weight tripods??

Turk6177
08-02-2015, 13:52
Just a quick comment on your "not a selfie kind of guy" statement. I agree you should take plenty of landscape photos on the JMT. It is certainly beautiful. You really should take plenty of those pictures with you in the photo. Years from now when you view them, it is nice to see yourself in the photos in lieu of just some more mountain pictures. I used the stik pick with a regular camera, not the iPhone so I can't help you on your real question. Sorry.

saltysack
08-02-2015, 21:06
I agree...just got my stick pick...pretty neat...look forward to putting it to use...u are spot on...looking back at my hundreds of hiking pix...don't really have many with me in it as I hike solo...