PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Photo Exhibit Gallery now online

Tha Wookie
11-25-2005, 03:15
Let it be known- this is a "plug"!

I just finished creating a photo gallery for the REI-sponsored photo exhibit of the American West Coast Trail.

Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. I thought some of you might appreciate the geographical layout of the Gallery.

I hope some of you get inspired to make the walk yourself. It was the most fun I've had on any trail!

You also can see the prints up close and personal at full potential at either Atlanta REI store.

www.thawookie.com/gallery.htm (http://www.thawookie.com/gallery.htm)

-nate

Shutterbug
11-25-2005, 14:19
Tha Wookie

I enjoyed your pictures. It looked like great fun and your pictures make it clear that you enjoy hiking with Island Mama.

I also enjoyed your pictures of the Colorado Trail. That is where I got serious about hiking. I hiked from Denver to Breckenridge about 15 years ago. Your photos brought back memories.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

betic4lyf
11-26-2005, 22:50
what kind of camera/ lenses did u use. Just asking, as i really liked them, and wanted to know how it was done.

Tha Wookie
11-28-2005, 16:12
what kind of camera/ lenses did u use. Just asking, as i really liked them, and wanted to know how it was done.

I just posted that info in Chris's recent photo thread. look for it.....

thanks!:sun

the goat
11-28-2005, 16:36
dude, those are most impressive, wook. your pics are breath-taking......well done.

Footslogger
11-28-2005, 16:42
Nice layout Wook !!

'Slogger

Tha Wookie
11-29-2005, 12:08
Nice layout Wook !!

'Slogger

Thanks....

this has been a very fun project. ....Even though it has gobbled up my CDT $$$:o

Come see it at REI next time you're in the 'hood!