PDA

View Full Version : Bought you dinner in Gorham Saturday August 15

bobqzzi
08-17-2015, 10:39
I was with my friend at Mountain Fire Pizza in Gorham NH. As we were waiting for a table I noticed 3 hikers paying their check. I enquired if they were through hikers (they were) then paid their check.I did so because many years ago on a cross country charity bike ride someone did something similar for me.

They were appreciative, but I actually forgot to at least get their names (2 men,1 woman in there 20s I'd guess). I'm just interested in finding out how their hike is goinhg and if they make it.

If anyone knows them because they mentioned it, please let me know.

Water Rat
08-17-2015, 13:52
Bobqzzi - That sounds rather familiar. I read a journal within the past couple of days where someone mentioned just such an instance. I only read a handful of journals, so it should be pretty easy for me to find the entry. Unfortunately, trailjournals does not seem to be responding at the moment. I will keep trying to get in and find that entry.

Water Rat

Water Rat
08-17-2015, 14:54
Trailjournals finally let me in and I found the entry I was thinking of! The funny thing is - Rocky Mountain High is not a regular poster on trailjournals. :) Does this sound familiar? It sounds like she was out to dinner with "Danger" and "The Dude."

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=510291

bobqzzi
08-17-2015, 19:32
Trailjournals finally let me in and I found the entry I was thinking of! The funny thing is - Rocky Mountain High is not a regular poster on trailjournals. :) Does this sound familiar? It sounds like she was out to dinner with "Danger" and "The Dude."

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=510291

Hey, that's them!! Thanks a million

Just Tom
08-17-2015, 19:48
I wonder how many Dangers there are this year? I met a thru going by that name in June...

dangerdave
08-18-2015, 09:03
I thought it was fairly original. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Tom
08-18-2015, 09:18
Were you going through CT in June?

dangerdave
08-18-2015, 22:40
Yes. I was usually hiking with Bourbon Bill, PJ, and Spice Girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk