PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Cosmo Pads

brotheral
09-05-2015, 07:29
Hi !
Looking for feedback on "Nemo Cosmo Air" and "Nemo Cosmo Insulated" sleeping pads. I've seen good reviews on both. Doubt that I'll be doing much winter backpacking so probably don't need the insulated one.
I'm not an ultralighter or big miles type, but I do try to keep weight to a minimum. :welcome

brotheral
09-05-2015, 14:58
Hi !
Looking for feedback on "Nemo Cosmo Air" and "Nemo Cosmo Insulated" sleeping pads. I've seen good reviews on both. Doubt that I'll be doing much winter backpacking so probably don't need the insulated one.
I'm not an ultralighter or big miles type, but I do try to keep weight to a minimum. :welcome
C'mon...Somebody on Whiteblaze must be using these...

ocasey3
09-05-2015, 19:26
I have the Nemo Cosmo Insulated pad in a large. I am not an ultra-lighter either, but I think this pad is worth every freakin' ounce! I have used this pad on nights that have reached down into the single digits and on warm, 80 degree nights with no complaint. I have tried many other pads and I sleep the best on this pad. It is really comfortable. I use it with a quilt, and I really like the built in foot pump. :)

brotheral
09-07-2015, 08:35
:) Thanks Elaine ! I have a 15 year old Thermarest Litefoam. I'll use it a few more times while I ponder this...:-?

SWODaddy
09-07-2015, 08:51
I have a Cosmo Air 25 pad. It's nice.

1. Inflates quickly.
2. You can adjust inflation easily while you're on it.
3. Stuff sack/repair kit are nice. Also comes with a nice velco strap if you're a minimalist.
4. It's quiet .
5. It's heavier and bulkier than a thermorest neo air pad, but then you knew that already.

v1k1ng1001
09-16-2015, 11:42
Check out the klymit pads!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk