PDA

View Full Version : Mail drops for NOBO

Indigo Hawk
09-13-2015, 00:28
I take a monthly medication and I'm also planning on making some of my own food (my dad is itching for a chance to use his dehydrator) so I was thinking of doing some mail drops. I don't want too many of them, just enough to get by. What are some suggestions for locations where there's little chance of stocking up on food or good places to do mail drops in general? Alternatively, for the medication and other such essentials would it be easier to do a bounce box maybe? (Can I even do a bounce box for extra food? Is that possible?)

Slo-go'en
09-13-2015, 10:57
That's a bit difficult to figure out in advance, there are too many variables. The best thing is to figure it out on the fly. So long as you have someone at home who can put together a package when you need it and put in stuff you need at the time. You just have to let them know what you want and where to send it about a week in advance.

Yes, it's possible to do a bounce box, but that has complications too as you have to be sure you'll be able to get it. Also keep in mind the cost of this starts to add up quickly.