PDA

View Full Version : Great Sports Bra...

Hammock Hanger
12-01-2005, 14:32
Just wanted to let ya all know about my all time favorite sports bra at Target. The brand is Champion they have racer backs.

I replaced all but four (regular bras) with these. They have the most comfortable fit of any sports bra I have tried, and there have been LOTS!! It is hard for a broad backed person to find a non-binding sports bra that does not totally make you have two large pancakes on your chest. These are the best I have come across.

I have one in almost every color that they have come out with... that's a lot they are $16.99. I paid $34. at Title Nine for a couple that sat in my drawer and ended up at Goodwill, so that's not a bad price.

They also A really nice pair of shorts that have very light lycra inner shorts on sale by CHampion as well, I think for $13.00 I tried a pair on and they were very comfy, but I know I'm not giving up the skirt thing so I put them back so I could get another sports bra.

Also on sale were some very nice 100 poly long sleeve tops with a 3/4 inch zippered front and some jackets for $!3.99 & $17.98

I went to get a pair of socks and 1 bra, needless to say I came home with a bagful of goodies. :jump Sue

nerdishgrrl
12-01-2005, 16:41
I think Target is my favorite store ever. Are those Champion sports bras supportive? I hate jiggling, if you know what I mean. Right now, I have a Nike one that's like two sizes too small to restrict my, ahem, "frontal movement". I would love to have a bra that keeps the goods where I want them, and also lets me BREATHE!

Hammock Hanger
12-01-2005, 17:02
I think Target is my favorite store ever. Are those Champion sports bras supportive? I hate jiggling, if you know what I mean. Right now, I have a Nike one that's like two sizes too small to restrict my, ahem, "frontal movement". I would love to have a bra that keeps the goods where I want them, and also lets me BREATHE!

Let's see, shake-shake-shake... Seems the girls stay put, no jiggle.:)

Smile
12-01-2005, 17:10
Excellent! how fast do they dry - I'm heading to TarJhay later today ;-)

Hammock Hanger
12-01-2005, 17:37
Excellent! how fast do they dry - I'm heading to TarJhay later today ;-)

I can't really tell you that... But they are dry enough to put on the next morning. If I was really putting it out - sweating my ass off - then they can stay a little damp but there isn't a bra out there that I have tried that get bone dry if I pour out.

Uusally though if I keep it on till I'm ready to get into my camp clothes then it dries out enough to be comfy the next day. Also one of those fabrics that feels warm even if wet.

Another thing they are seamless - no chaffing or seam rash.

I leave to hook up with my partner on Sat. We should be hiking by 9am on Monday. Wish me luck.

lilmountaingirl
12-03-2005, 00:03
Thanks for the info. I have a UA sports bra that I like...but they are pricey little buggers. I'm all for a jiggle-proof bra that doesn't create mono-boob. I need to get myself to Target...

Good luck on your hike, BTW! :)