PDA

View Full Version : Best blog site to use

LibertyBell
09-28-2015, 13:16
I am leaving for Georgia on March 6th with a start date of March 7th. My wife will be staying home and will be doing a blog site for me. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best/easiest blog sites to use? We have been researching some of them and some are terribly confusing and hard to post on. Ideally it would be user friendly for posting text and pictures. Any help would be appreciated. Bright Side

soumodeler
09-28-2015, 13:52
Blogger is great as it allows you to save drafts while in airplane mode and as soon as you get service you can upload them. If your wife is doing the blog you could write the drafts and she could edit them for spelling and clarification and post later.

jred321
10-11-2015, 23:53
Wordpress is great. Lots of customizability if you want it and easy to use. Lends itself well to mobile use, even for posting. I wasn't a fan of their actual app but there have been several updates since I last used it.

redseal
10-14-2015, 20:23
I have hand-coded sites and databases. I have also tried out some of the pre-packaged ones. Wordpress is fairly easy to use and get up and running quickly if you do not plan on customizing it much.