PDA

View Full Version : Refuge from the storm - Buena Vista area

Pastor Bryon
10-01-2015, 16:10
I know many out there on the trail this weekend are prepared, but wanted to share that if anyone needs a ride and/or temporary shelter, I'll be in Buena Vista and available for shuttle service, and I know of at least one church in Glasgow that will have its building open for hikers who need refuge. Stay safe!

FarmerChef
10-01-2015, 16:26
Thank you for doing this. I have been the recipient of a ride and place to stay during inclement weather and by none other than an itinerant pastor. Much appreciated.

Starchild
10-01-2015, 16:38
I know many out there on the trail this weekend are prepared, but wanted to share that if anyone needs a ride and/or temporary shelter, I'll be in Buena Vista and available for shuttle service, and I know of at least one church in Glasgow that will have its building open for hikers who need refuge. Stay safe!
TY wish this could be better hiker distributed

Pastor Bryon
10-01-2015, 17:42
TY wish this could be better hiker distributed

Yeah, agree. If anyone reading this knows a way to widen the net on spreading this info out, please do so or let me know.

Southerner
10-01-2015, 18:44
If any through-hikers or LASHes need a roof under which to ride out the storm in the Troutville area, let me know! The hurricane seems to be leaving us alone, but we still could be looking at a few inches of rain.