PDA

View Full Version : NOBO hike planned for 2018, or 2017 if possible.

ewilliams5308
10-11-2015, 14:34
I'm a 30F from New Jersey looking for a hiking partner to accompany me on a 2017 or 2018 section hike. I only have 2 months to do it, so I'm looking for someone who would be willing to join me for that time. My hope is to get halfway, but I'm a realist so I'll settle for what I can handle.
No preference regarding M or F, as long you're down for a 2 month hike. I'm married, but my husband is unable to take this time off with me due to his line of work.

I'm looking to leave mid to late May, and to return by mid to late July.

I love meeting new people, and building friendships. If this is something that you may be interested in, please let me know.

I'm new to hiking, but I'm trying to immerse myself in the lifestyle as much as I can, so that by '17 or '18 I'll be (somewhat) ready.

ShadowRider
10-22-2015, 14:57
Hi I am a 48F from PA. I would love to hike with you! I have never hiked alone and I am also new to this hiking thing. I have done a couple of over nights with a friend and had a great time. I am looking for someone to hike with on weekends , my friend is caring for her boyfriend. Do you hike on weekends?

momma
10-28-2015, 13:46
Hi I'm a 35 yr old f from NJ myself looking to start in 2017 but I am new to overnight hiking and long hikes. My husband is going to attempt to juggle both work and being a dad so the plan is to do some weekends and week long trails before heading out to see how smoothly things go.

Again its early in the planning so I am floating between starting at the Penn/NJ boarder in April/May 20017 and heading towards Maine or starting in May/June in Georgia and heading towards South Carolina to meet my family for vacation.

ewilliams5308
01-18-2016, 16:29
Hi! I'm so sorry to reply so late to this response. I haven't had a chance to do much hiking as of late, but I'm hoping when the weather gets a little warmer I'll be a bit more motivated :-) Where in PA are you? I'm in South Jersey.