PDA

View Full Version : Squeaky's Triple Crown

Squeaky 2
12-04-2005, 03:34
Hi Guys, just thought I would let all the Squeaky followers know he is in Waynesborough when I spoke to him yesterday at 5pm your USA time, he was in a town drying his sleeping bag and getting a hot meal before heading back out to do a few more miles. He is still planning on being down last week in December to complete his Triple Crown in a Calendar Year. We are all hoping the weather does not hold him up as his days are precious since he was held up in Maine on the start of the AT. He is very confident and in speaking to him you would hardly think he has walked so far, he seems so full of engry.

So all the family send our love to him.

GO SQUEAKY GO !!!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

P.S. Miss Janet , I think you will see him as he will be stopping to resupply by you. Give him our love.

Nean
12-04-2005, 06:02
I hope he stops in at my place too! He will know where I am by the time he gets here, Good Luck Squeaky!

Lone Wolf
12-04-2005, 09:00
If the boy needs any kind of help when he gets to Damascus, let me know mama Squeaky.

Squeaky 2
12-05-2005, 14:45
Cheers, Squeaky spent the night with David Horton, he picked him up and took him back to his house for a hot meal and headed off on the trail with Squeaky and a friend called Josh to walk a few miles. I think he is heading back there tonight, so at least I know he has had a warm bed and hot meal the last 2 nights.
I am sure you will know when he is passing, apparently there is snow on the mountains but I do hope not enough to stop Squeaky.

Mama Squeaky. ha ha:)

ferryman
12-06-2005, 16:22
Judging from the mileage that "Squeaky" has done this past year, what with doin' the Pacific Crest Trail from May 4 to July 24, 2005, then gettin' on over to the Continental Divide Trail from July 28 to October 12 and finally makin' it to Maine and Katahdin goin' southbound to GA on October 14 and then passing the Kennebec River at high tide on October 20, my guess his feet barely touch the ground!:banana
Way to go Squeaky, keep up the great work and a big triple crown salute to you and all your supporters. Steve the canoe guy

Israel
12-07-2005, 11:33
that is an absolutely amazing amount of walking. wow