PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my XMAS present today!

g8trh8tr
12-04-2005, 21:32
Santa said I was a good boy all year and could finally order my XMAS present. I ordered the Cloudburst 2 from Shire's tarptent. I have been wanting it for a while and after reading all the reviews and scouring various manufacturers/models I settled on the Cloudburst 2. I am really looking forward to getting it, setting it up, sealing it and hitting the trail soon after the holidays. I settled on the Cloudburst 2 for mainly 2 reasons, The reviews were excellent and Shire's responded to all of my email promptly and seems to stand behind his gear. Plus it is made in the USA which is awesome. I was just excited and wanted to share. Happy Holidays to all.:banana

Sly
12-04-2005, 21:42
Henry's a good guy and makes great gear, you should be happy.

Nean
12-04-2005, 21:48
Hope you got the Sale price.:)

justusryans
12-04-2005, 21:50
i was a good boy and got one for my birthday!!

docllamacoy
12-05-2005, 14:19
Henry Shire's makes great tarptents. Such a nice guy, too. I hope you like it.

Just Jeff
12-05-2005, 15:28
I ordered my Xmas present, too - a Speer PeaPod w/ overstuff! It should be here this week, and I'm going snow camping next weekend! Can't wait!

And a Brunton digital thermometer that records the coldest wind chill so I know how good the PeaPod works...

The nice thing about being grown up is that you can talk Santa into bringing your presents early.

Enjoy your new goodies, everyone! (And the world peace, feeding the hungry, and all that good stuff everyone wishes for :) )

g8trh8tr
12-05-2005, 18:53
I did get the sale price. $212 vs normally $250.