PDA

View Full Version : Toaks Customer Service - Excellent!

donthaveoneyet
11-14-2015, 18:49
Yesterday I placed an online order to Toaks for a 550 pot and a couple of other things. Looking at my email receipt this evening, I noticed I accidentally ordered the 550 without handles. It hasn't shipped yet (weekend), so I sent a "Reply" to the email order confirmation (from info@toaksoutdoor - real actual email address) asking if they could substitute the one with the handles and just charge me for the small difference. This is a Sunday evening. 19 minutes later I received a personal response by email, advising that my cart had been updated and the one with the handles would ship.

It may not seem like much, but in this day and age of faceless internet commerce and offshore CS services etc., it sure seemed nice to me. Prompt, polite and responsive. I had visions of endless hassle trying to return the one without handles.... But nope, no problem!

Just thought I'd give a shout-out to Toaks for this. Very good customer service!

Mark

Vegan Packer
11-14-2015, 21:24
And just wait until you use it. Love my Toaks! I also highly recommend the long handled Titanium spoon with the polished bowl (the part of the spoon that goes into your mouth).