PDA

View Full Version : Lost tent poles ??

squeezebox
11-25-2015, 12:03
I can't find the poles to my BA copper spur 2. I have not setup the tent since mid May. I might have left them on the trail. I left lookout point south of Waynesboro PA. and headed into the large rock field between there and Penn Mar park. I fell off a 3' ledge and tore my rotator cuff. I spent the night on a flatish spot. In the morning 3 hikers came by as I was packing up. They offered to help me back uphill to the lookout point. In my haste to finish packing I may have left my poles on the ground. The place was close to the top of the hill near lookout point at a flat spot where you make a sharp right turn to continue the rock field. I have a call to the B&B I stayed at the next night. I should have noticed on the bus trip home if the poles weren't strapped to my pack, or at the parking lot waiting for a ride for that matter.
I'll keep cleaning house and looking, I have a small house not many places they could be.
Thanks!

Slo-go'en
11-25-2015, 12:14
Just order a new set from Big Agnes and be done with it.

squeezebox
11-25-2015, 13:16
Just order a new set from Big Agnes and be done with it.

Yea that's about it. $30 used/returns $60 new. Just thought I'ld ask 1st. But I will finish cleaning house before I buy.
Thanks.

squeezebox
11-27-2015, 12:32
Yea!! The poles got found looking for something else.

The lightness of shelter will be upon me again.

y