PDA

View Full Version : WTB.. Too Small Tent

PackHorse
11-28-2015, 11:54
Looking to add a new tent to my gear. Since I'm vertically challenged (short) I thought someone might have a tent that didn't work out for them because it was to short or small. Wanting treking pole supported, netting and rain fly combination with vestibule ( front or side doesn't matter ). Generally, the smaller the better without being a bivy.

mtntopper
11-28-2015, 14:57
Looking to add a new tent to my gear. Since I'm vertically challenged (short) I thought someone might have a tent that didn't work out for them because it was to short or small. Wanting treking pole supported, netting and rain fly combination with vestibule ( front or side doesn't matter ). Generally, the smaller the better without being a bivy.

If you change your mind about trekking poles support I have a NEW Hubba free standing side entry tent with tags that I will sale you with shipping included. PM me if interested.

capehiker
11-28-2015, 15:57

You have a PM coming your way.