PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tarptent Stratospire 2

Dave Tuck
12-26-2015, 23:52
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy some ultra-light gear after doing the first half of the Te Araroa with traditional hiking gear which hurt. I'm after a TT stratospire 2 because I already have BD carbon poles. I'm also interested in an exped neo air or similar, any model ultralight down quilt, and possibly a steripen freedom (I'm thinking of gettung a sawyer squeeze but the torch function might come in handy). I'm in Australia but paying the extra postage is no problem.

Cheers.

LAZ
01-04-2016, 22:58
Hi all, I'm looking to buy some ultra-light gear after doing the first half of the Te Araroa with traditional hiking gear which hurt. I'm after a TT stratospire 2 because I already have BD carbon poles. I'm also interested in an exped neo air or similar, any model ultralight down quilt, and possibly a steripen freedom (I'm thinking of gettung a sawyer squeeze but the torch function might come in handy). I'm in Australia but paying the extra postage is no problem. Cheers. I have an extra never-used Sawyer Squeeze, because of a mistake I made while ordering it. The other one is "gently used" - just for a 3-day hike. Just saying this because I am not sure whether I got the two mixed up. Anyway, I got it for $35 US.I have no idea what shipping would cost or whether you can buy them locally for that price, but if it's worth it to you, I'd sell one for $30 plus shipping.

Dave Tuck
01-08-2016, 18:57
Sorry but I can get one cheaper than that over here once you take the postage into account. Thanks for your message though.