PDA

View Full Version : Bush, Cheney and Haliburton at it Again

Saluki Dave
12-10-2005, 19:33
First it was oil. Now they're after compasses.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/12/09/D8ED22880.html

Trooper347
12-10-2005, 21:01
Good post. Alot of global events are missed by the general public, this one, which is tied to ice age event theories, the theory of a super massive volcano erupting multiple times over millions of years under Yellowstone. Just have your cold weather gear handy ;) .

bfitz
12-10-2005, 23:19
...Another good reason why kids should spend less time in school and more time hiking and watching movies like Mad Max and Waterworld. Did you guys hear about the new ocean "basin" forming in the ethiopian desert? Should take about a million years to fill up...neat though. They say the magnetic field might collapse during a pole flip temporarily...wonder what those solar flares 'd do to us without that protection? Talk about global warming...

smokymtnsteve
12-10-2005, 23:37
actually the north magnectic pole is migrating from the near N amerika position to over in siberia..

AK may be losing it's direct overhead borealis,,in about
50 years, I'll be dead by then so I won't have to be moving to seberia. :D

Uncle Silly
12-12-2005, 00:53
it's an interesting cataclysm-scenario, bfitz ... if the magnetic field flips (collapses, then re-establishes itself in reverse) it probably will be a quick event. in that case, the theory goes, a worldwide EMP gets produced. bye-bye electricity, electromagnetic data storage, etc. whether we get electricity back just by restarting generators, or whether we have to go around reversing the polarity on _everything_, is anyone's guess.

hey, i'm a sci-fi fan, i like them worldwide-disaster scenarios. :))

stupe
12-12-2005, 11:32
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/magnetic/
I watched this on Nova a few weeks ago, but didn't pay attention.

RWBlue
12-12-2005, 12:15
I am at a loss. How is this anyone’s fault?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
State of confusion.

The Cheat
12-12-2005, 12:19
I am at a loss. How is this anyone’s fault?
ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>
State of confusion.

LOL.

I blame cotton.

Gray Blazer
12-12-2005, 13:14
It wasn't me. I swear I was nowhere near it!

Jaybird
12-12-2005, 13:51
First it was oil. Now they're after compasses.

Yea, & how's that SEARCH for W.M.D. going?
hehehehehehehehehe! ;)
What a JOKE!