PDA

View Full Version : WTB: MLD Duomid Cuben or Sil

wolanski
01-21-2016, 12:17
EDIT: SELLER FOUND

Hi all. I'm wondering if someone wants to let go of their MLD Duomid either cuben or sil. Color isn't an issue. Must be willing to ship to Canada.

Thanks!

Studlintsean
01-21-2016, 14:29
Hi all. I'm wondering if someone wants to let go of their MLD Duomid either cuben or sil. Color isn't an issue. Must be willing to ship to Canada.

Thanks!

I had luck placing a wanted ad on one of the FaceBook groups also. The Duomid is an awesome tent for 1 (plus a dog in my case). I am looking forward to testing it in the snow this weekend and using it in the Wind River Range this summer. Good luck with your search.

Studlintsean
01-21-2016, 14:47
Red Doumids On sale.

http://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/sale-mld-red-silnylon-shelters/

SteelCut
01-21-2016, 14:52
I have a MLD Cuben DuoMid purchased in early 2014 that I have been considering selling. I would estimate that it has had about 15 trail nights of usage.

I also have a 1 and 2 person inner bug nets with Cuben floor and partial sides from Bear Paw Wilderness Designs that are available. I would be more inclined to sell the Duomid if one or both of the inners could be sold as part of the transaction. The 2 person inner was used every night that I used the Duomid. The 1 person inner was never used by me but purchased from another user here on WB that only used it for a handful of nights.

With two person inner:

PM if interested in discussing further.