PDA

View Full Version : FS: Camelback Venture waist pack and bottle holder never used $45 incl shipping

Harrison Bergeron
02-03-2016, 21:00
I was going to use this for my section hike last year, but then decided I needed more room in my waist pack, so I bought a belly bag and made my own bottle holster instead. But if you're not into DIY gear, and like to keep your valuables on you instead of buried in your pack, you might like this for your hike. It's also ideal if you're a long-distance runner or slack packer.

Amazon is asking $120 and EMS wants $60, which is more than this one was new because it's in demand and out of production. You can have this one for what I paid for it: $45, shipping included.

The waterproof compartment is plenty big for a cellphone, wallet, guidebook etc. There is a mesh pocket for your wallet and a keychain hook inside. The insulated bottles are 21 ounces and have never been opened, much less used. The waistband is wide, padded, and comfortable.

Total weight including water bottles is 13.6oz. The "Podium Chill" insulated water bottles have a high-tech valve that closes itself, but also have a valve lock. They weigh 3.6 oz each. But if you can give all that up and just use a couple of Smart Water bottles instead, you can save 6 ounces, and they fit just fine. The basic pack without the bottles is 6.5 ounces, which is about the same as an ordinary belly pack without the bottle holsters. There's also a bungy to hold your jacket or whatever. Quality is excellent, as you would expect from Camelbak.

http://www.ems.com/camelbak-venture-waist-pack/1305417.html

Diamondlil
04-02-2016, 12:22
Is this still good?

[emoji851]

Harrison Bergeron
04-03-2016, 08:23
Is this still good?

[emoji851]

Still have it. Send me a PM.