PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Bag Sale

Dogwood
02-05-2016, 22:15
ProLite has some very nice high end sleeping bags particularly deeply discounted Valandre sleeping bag models on sale. Could be worth a look for snagging an awesomely made bag at a huge discount.

http://www.prolitegear.com/site/xdpy/ss/Sleep%20Systems.html

Venchka
02-05-2016, 23:12
Dogwood,

Does ProLite actually sell gear? I've never found a shopping cart button or anyway to make a purchase. All I have found are links to online retailers. What's the deal?
Thanks.

Wayne

Sent from somewhere around here.

egilbe
02-05-2016, 23:18
WM Puma at $800...so tempted

Puddlefish
02-05-2016, 23:22
Just checked out the site. Couldn't find anything for sale that matched their numbers. The 20% coupon only knocked the Mirage price to $400 instead of the sale price of $329. Followed another link, and they offered a free bag of bitter hearts candy at the full price.

Venchka
02-06-2016, 20:59
I don't understand the ProLite web site. At all.

Wayne

OldTrailDog
02-07-2016, 21:48
Prolite formerly sold gear, top gear at a good price, and was located in Bozeman, MT. Unfortunately, not any more, now it is just a spammer scammer website. As you can see for yourself by following the link above.

Venchka
02-07-2016, 23:57
Prolite formerly sold gear, top gear at a good price, and was located in Bozeman, MT. Unfortunately, not any more, now it is just a spammer scammer website. As you can see for yourself by following the link above.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I figured out a year or two ago that they weren't selling anything.

Wayne