PDA

View Full Version : Great service from zPacks!

Coffee
02-05-2016, 23:20
This is yet another testimonial to the awesomeness of zPacks ... I ordered a 20 degree sleeping bag in August and used it a number of times but never in weather that approached the temperature rating. I finally got around to doing that last month. I slept pretty cold. I inquired with zPacks regarding whether injecting additional down could possibly improve the rating somewhat ... never asked to do an exchange thinking that it was far too late. To my surprise, they offered to do an exchange! I received my 10 degree sleeping bag today and the turn around was really quick. I had the 10F bag just 16 days after sending the 20F back to them. I'm blown away by the great customer service and definitely will look to direct more of my spending toward zPacks in the future. Highly recommended!

DuneElliot
02-06-2016, 15:08
I just got my Arc Haul from them...two weeks earlier than the listed shipping times. I had to email them regarding the belt since I went with their recommendations but it was way to small. The only thing I wish they would include would be full instructions in how to adjust the pack correctly.

I agree, great service.

Vegan Packer
02-06-2016, 22:00
My ZPacks order also just arrived. Still playing around and adjusting things, changing some placement. Everything arrived on time.

DuneElliot
02-07-2016, 00:12
My ZPacks order also just arrived. Still playing around and adjusting things, changing some placement. Everything arrived on time.

I'm still adjusting things also and no directions...so many options to work with and very different.

Vegan Packer
02-07-2016, 03:39
I'm still adjusting things also and no directions...so many options to work with and very different.

There are some good videos out there. The backpack one lists features, but it also shows adjustments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkTvpeDL4I

Here's one for the Duplex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NcfUfvV6mw

poolskaterx
02-11-2016, 20:10
I have had just the best experiences with my Zpacks gear and the wonderful customer service; I highly recommend. Really digging my new cuben square roll top sacks!

DuneElliot
02-11-2016, 20:29
Got my ZPacks Arc Haul all configured as best as I can at home. It may need field adjustment as I carry it. Have had to replace the hip belt from a small to a medium but hopefully it won't be more than a week or so to get that back. Great customer service. They are a little behind in emails though.

AlyontheAT2016
02-11-2016, 20:32
my Packs order arrived today and I'm extremely satisfied with it! I will definitely order more from them in the future as funds allow.

AlyontheAT2016
02-11-2016, 20:32
*zpacks it autocorrected zpacks :confused: