PDA

View Full Version : REI 20% coupon

4runner
02-09-2016, 23:01
Anyone know when the next REI 20% off coupon comes out??

thanks!

4r

HDLV
02-09-2016, 23:27
Usually one comes out for Presidents' Day weekend, I'm waiting on one myself.

shelb
02-10-2016, 01:03
Please repost and "bump" this up if one comes out! Thanks!

Venchka
02-10-2016, 09:17
Please repost and "bump" this up if one comes out! Thanks!

Why don't you be our advance scout? REI announces these events on the their web page and in regularly occurring emails. If you sign up for their email list. Pay attention.
Guaranteed coupon: During their anniversary sale in mid-late May.

Wayne

Venchka
02-10-2016, 09:18
Why don't you be our advance scout? REI announces these events on the their web page and in regularly occurring emails. If you sign up for their email list. Pay attention.
Guaranteed coupon: During their anniversary sale in mid-late May.

Wayne

REI also has an app for your phone.

Wayne

colorado_rob
02-10-2016, 09:54
My memory, dubious at best, is that the annual dividend and accompanying 20% coupon come out in early March.

4runner
02-10-2016, 11:53
With nothing on the REI website and subscribing to their endless emails being waaaay too annoying.....I called REI HQ and I was told the 20% off coupon will be in effect starting 3/18/16.

OCDave
02-10-2016, 12:05
With nothing on the REI website and subscribing to their endless emails being waaaay too annoying.....I called REI HQ and I was told the 20% off coupon will be in effect starting 3/18/16.

For the first one of the year you'll need to be a Co-op member. Co-op members will receive their flyer well in advance of the sale and will therefore, not need reminding.

TNhiker
02-10-2016, 12:14
im pretty sure i got a coupon last week..........

but, since i dont need gear, i really didnt pay much attention to it before it got recycled.........

Studlintsean
02-10-2016, 12:44
For the first one of the year you'll need to be a Co-op member. Co-op members will receive their flyer well in advance of the sale and will therefore, not need reminding.

I got something from REI yesterday. I will admit, I was in a hurry and ripped it up before reading (but knowing it was about the upcoming sale).

Venchka
02-10-2016, 15:25

Yep. Just in time for my birthday. Too bad I don't need anything. I was seriously tempted to spring for a new Osprey pack with the next coupon. However, after a total of about two hours with two different models at two different dealers, I decided to remove them from my shopping list.
Have fun shopping.

Wayne