PDA

View Full Version : And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Puddlefish
02-21-2016, 13:09
My pack is full, it's at an acceptable weight and I've even managed to take a few things out of it... and yet, I still have a few tiny items in my online shopping cart, that I've thus far resisted from buying, but that I kind of want.

Admitting that I have a problem is the first step, right? So, instead of buying that wafer thin mint, I managed to download a few essential songs, that I require for the trail. MP3s are weightless!

Offshore
02-21-2016, 16:22
My pack is full, it's at an acceptable weight and I've even managed to take a few things out of it... and yet, I still have a few tiny items in my online shopping cart, that I've thus far resisted from buying, but that I kind of want.

Admitting that I have a problem is the first step, right? So, instead of buying that wafer thin mint, I managed to download a few essential songs, that I require for the trail. MP3s are weightless!

Just watch out for the playlists that have heavy beats...

Rocket Jones
02-21-2016, 17:19
Time to organize them into your "trail mix".

Puddlefish
02-21-2016, 19:18
I hadn't planned on making a specific playlist for the trail, but now I kind of have to, just to name it "trail mix." I'll be sure it doesn't include any heavy metal.

Heliotrope
02-22-2016, 01:04
Always throw some Allmond Brothers into your trail mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk