PDA

View Full Version : Turmeric Tea (Also Works for FBC)

Vegan Packer
02-22-2016, 16:22
I just posted my first backpacking meal instructional video. Turmeric tea is a delicious drink that is lightweight in your backpack, and rivals hot chocolate in its tasty, creamy texture.

After mixing and dehydration at home, all that you need to prepare this on the trail is one cup of hot water. If you do freezer bag cooking, this is a great addition to your kit!

All of my meals and gear are vegan, but even non-vegans will love this food, I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGVF6okjP8

Dogwood
02-22-2016, 18:31
C'mon. Stellar. Good anti inflammatory drink if not too much sugar is added. You've given me the idea to add dehydrated, and in HI fresh, coconut cream and real vanilla to what I'm accustomed - freshly grated turmeric and ginger rhizome tea, real cinnamon, pinch of lemon, and honey. This tea has to be tried! Delish alternative to other teas. Drink it often in Hawaii with freshly grown turmeric, ginger, lemons, and actual real cinnamon I grow with the addition of honey from our hives. I might add fresh ginseng to make it an even more potent invigorating anti inflammatory tonic.