PDA

View Full Version : trail journals

Goatgas
02-24-2016, 22:37
If anyone's interested,I have started a journal on trail journals, as soon as they approve it in a cpl days. I should be to neels gap by then though.

dbright
02-24-2016, 23:04
I have a journal started. Trailjournal.com/safeway I will try and catch up to you. I start on February 29th. Good luck with your hike.

Slo-go'en
02-24-2016, 23:15
As soon as you make three entries, the journal becomes public. You can post those three in quick succession, seconds apart if you want. I think if you supply a profile picture, that takes a few days to get put up.

Conductor
02-26-2016, 12:25
It's a great way to put your day in perspective while on the trail. I write a page each day, trying to find something that was interesting about the day. Also a great way to share the adventure with family and friends... and a few total strangers. ;)

hikernutcasey
03-02-2016, 15:18
^Bump^

Every year I get a lot of enjoyment out of finding a couple really well written journals/blogs and the excitement that comes with following their journey. I have found Trailjournals to be a good place to find journals but it seems my favorites always end up being someone doing a blog (Yoda from 2015, Wired 2014 for example). Does anyone know of a good 2016 blog going on yet?