PDA

View Full Version : Light Heart Tent

El Gallo
02-29-2016, 21:22
I am new to backpacking but I knew I wanted a light tent and pack. I researched tents (REI, BA, TarpTents etc) ad nauseum. Finally bought a REI QD2 but it just seems to fragile to me so I returned it. I decided on a LH Solo but after taking with Judy at LH I bought a Solong 6. After a few weeks I had a nice day and set the tent up. The tent had a few minor imperfections in the fabric and I sent pics to LH. Judy said she didn't think it would be an issue but if I wanted an exchange it would be not be a problem so I exchanged it for a Camo tent. No drama from Judy. LH even paid for my shipping back to LH and sent me with the new tent a 1 Ltr stuff sack for my "trouble" .

Bottom line it is pleasure to deal with a company like LH. Their products are first rate and equally important so is their customer service.

Kookork
02-29-2016, 23:30
Welcome to lightheart SoLong 6 in Camo. Judy sent me the dog in photo as the bonus.!!!!

RJ Lewis
03-02-2016, 17:39
Judy is great to work with. When she still made the cuben fibre tents, I asked her to put in an extra pocket and a couple of extra loops for hanging things. No issues at all, and she didn't even charge me, although I did offer. 3 years later, my tent is still rocking down the trails! Cuben fibre is tougher than I thought! I love my Lightheart Gear tent!!!

HeartFire
03-02-2016, 18:29
Welcome to lightheart SoLong 6 in Camo. Judy sent me the dog in photo as the bonus.!!!!

OK, time to send the dog back to me!
Judy