PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

lobster
12-23-2005, 13:22
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">to all Republicans!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MOWGLI
12-23-2005, 13:28
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">to all Republicans!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I didn't know that Trolls liked egg nog so much.

Sly
12-23-2005, 13:55
Yeah, Merry Christmas to all conservatard Repuglican trolls. Have a good one! :)

Mags
12-23-2005, 14:08
http://roadtrip.typepad.com/ca2fl/files/virgin_mobilesnowflakes.mov (http://roadtrip.typepad.com/ca2fl/files/virgin_mobilesnowflakes.mov)

In all seriousness..if you pray to the Goddess, light a menorah, decorate a tree or decorate the Chrismahanakwanakah bush, enjoy yourself.

Does not matter how you celebrate, just enjoy your friends and family who make life so great for you!

Cripe..getting sappy, and haven't even hit the egg nog. :)

neighbor dave
12-23-2005, 14:10
loser republican diversion. same ol sheeit!!:bse :bse :bse :bse :bse

RockyTrail
12-23-2005, 19:12
Merry Christmas to EVERYONE! :sun

Sincerely,
RockyTrail

smokymtnsteve
12-23-2005, 19:30
http://roadtrip.typepad.com/ca2fl/files/virgin_mobilesnowflakes.mov (http://roadtrip.typepad.com/ca2fl/files/virgin_mobilesnowflakes.mov)

In all seriousness..if you pray to the Goddess, light a menorah, decorate a tree or decorate the Chrismahanakwanakah bush, enjoy yourself.

Does not matter how you celebrate, just enjoy your friends and family who make life so great for you!

Cripe..getting sappy, and haven't even hit the egg nog. :)

yo Mags..what if your jist the kinda guy who likes to sit on isolated Mtn tops all by your self,,,,and ain't interested in having a good time with family (esp)
or friends??? :D

BHA___HUMBUG!!!

sparky2000
12-23-2005, 20:27
Christianity is, in fact, a minority religion. You liberatees should worship us.

frieden
12-23-2005, 21:47
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good hike! :jump

neo
12-23-2005, 21:53
merry christmas to all hammock hangers and non hammocks hangers alike
:cool: neo

Moxie00
12-23-2005, 23:53
At this joyful time of year we should wish good will to all, not just Republicans. We must remember that all Democrats are not left wing screaming liberal pinkos. All Republicans are not war monger, self serving, oil barons out to destroy the enviroment, polute our rivers, clearcut our forests and foul our air in the intrest of corporate profits. There are Democrats that work in the mill, drink beer, and teach in our schools. There are Republicans that scrub their faces, go to church and live like Beaver Cleaver's family. To all my Whiteblaze family, be they Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Whigs or Independents I say MERRY CHRISTMAS.
(maby Santa will leave common sense and reason in the Republicans stockings)
Peace on Earth, even the middle east. Oil ain't worth the loss.

DavidNH
12-24-2005, 11:54
We should wish a Merry Christmas to everyone! and especially to Democrats. There is no question that Jesus, where he here today..would be considered the most liberal of liberals. I could go on and on why this is so.. but I don't want to get into arguments with the conservatives here at Christmas time.

DavidNH

Mags
12-24-2005, 11:57
yo Mags..what if your jist the kinda guy who likes to sit on isolated Mtn tops all by your self,,,,and ain't interested in having a good time with family (esp)
or friends??? :D

BHA___HUMBUG!!!

Then what are you doing posting on an Internet forum? ;)

(finishing up afew things this morning...snowshoeing tom. morning!)

gumby
12-24-2005, 12:21
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good New Year

gumby:banana .

weary
12-24-2005, 13:14
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good New Year

gumby:banana .
Well that. But please, a specially happy yule season to those generous folks that contributed to our Maine Appalachian TRail Land Trust. The summit ridge of a spectacular mountain will remain forever wild thanks to your efforts.

We are gearing up for another major effort, now that Abraham is behind us. Moxie and I were at a meeting just this week to begin the planning.

Weary www.matlt.org

MOWGLI
12-24-2005, 13:36
Thanks for your work Weary! I just dropped a little something in the MATLT stocking, and I'd like to encourage my fellow Whiteblazers to do the same www.matlt.org (http://www.matlt.org/)
Even though my job focuses on trails in the Southern Appalachians, my guess is the majority of folks who have hiked the whole trail would agree that Maine is where it is at!

Merry Christmas to all. To the black and the white, the right and the left, the pure and the yellow-blazers, the drunk and the sober, the dayhikers and the slackpackers, the supported and the unsupported, to Miss Janet and Uncle Johnny, to the Sharks and the Jets, the traditional backpackers and the gram weenies, the Shelter Rats and the Tenting Cats, to Baltimore Jack and Warren Doyle, to the infidels and the devot. That's right, to everyone (excepting those people who like to ride ATVs on our foot trails - may they wake up tomorrow with 4 flat tires).

Have a good one everybody!

SteveJ
12-24-2005, 16:28
For My Democratic Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For My Republican Friends:

Here's wishing all of You a

Merry Christmas,
Happy Chanukah and a
Happy New Year

:sun Steve

weary
12-24-2005, 17:27
For My Democratic Friends:[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
Taint funny. But best wishes for a merry whatever and a happy New Year, anyway!

SteveJ
12-24-2005, 18:18
Taint funny. But best wishes for a merry whatever and a happy New Year, anyway!

Happy Holidays, Weary! ;)

Cookerhiker
12-24-2005, 19:09
Merry Christmas to EVERYONE! :sun

Sincerely,
RockyTrail

Echo that. Joyous and Blessed Christmas to all WBers.

Moxie00
12-25-2005, 00:57

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

Merry Christmas,
Happy Chanukah and a
Happy New Year

Come on. most Republicans aren't smart enough to understand what Chanukah is and as for the New Year, all of them are still living in 1954.

bfitz
12-25-2005, 02:45
Taint funny.... happy New Year, anyway!
Yes, 'tis. And Merry Christmas, enjoy whatever yuletide rituals (and victuals!) you prefer...

peter_pan
12-25-2005, 09:01
Vote 'em all out...

Until then... Merry Christmas !!!

Pan

walkin' wally
12-25-2005, 10:39
Mery Christmas to all you WB' ers I hope to see you all on the trail in Maine in 2006. :) :banana :sun :D :jump :p

digger51
12-25-2005, 12:27
The Lord my God blessed me with a beautiful morning to celebrate the birth of His greatest gift to the world, my savior Jesus. May you all, regardless of belief or disbelief, have a joyous day.

Patrick
12-25-2005, 12:59
merry christmas to all hammock hangers and non hammocks hangers alike
:cool: neo

neo acknowledges non-hammockers. It's a Christmas miracle.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope the new year brings us all good things.

Tinker
12-25-2005, 14:46
Another drunken holiday adopted by the early pseudo-Christian church from pagan religions to pacify the murderous emperor Constantine, who decided to honor his mother by making the religion of her choice his - not in practice, but to placate her.

Jesus was probably born sometime in the fall, when shepherds are actually in the field because there is grass there for their sheep to eat.

The shepherds came to the stable to see the child.

The wise men (the Bible never says how many there were, just that there were three types of gifts given to Jesus's parents) arrived at a house some time later, where they saw the young child and his mother (Joseph is not mentioned in the record with the wise men).

Jealous King Herod had all the babies in the area under two years old killed. Why, if he was looking for an infant, would he do that???????

Bible reading makes honest people unpopular.

Anyway, have a nice day!:D ;)

illininagel
12-25-2005, 16:40
And Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

:D

bfitz
12-25-2005, 17:29

Merry Christmas,
Happy Chanukah and a
Happy New Year

That was so cool I sent it to my friends!

SteveJ
12-25-2005, 23:07
That was so cool I sent it to my friends!

chuckle....glad you enjoyed it! I got it from my father-in-law last night, a conservative Republican of the Jewish tradition.... He got it from a liberal friend who has a sense of humor!

Merry Christmas! Luke 2 (http://www.bible.org/netbible2/index.php?book=luk&chapter=2&verse=&submit=Lookup+Verse)

oh, Happy Chanukah and Happy New Year! :clap

Steve

Lone Wolf
12-25-2005, 23:11
Frig you libs.:)
www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html

SteveJ
12-25-2005, 23:28
Frig you libs.:)
www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html (http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html)

That's funny, L.W.!