PDA

View Full Version : Most Useful Website

The Weasel
01-27-2003, 20:33
C'mon people, VOTE!

Several months ago, I started a General Poll, "Most Useful Website". I did so because I personally like this one best, but realize that others might differ. And - this is important - being able to identify this Forum, in good faith, as one that those interested in the AT found "most useful" can help a LOT with listings on search engines. And if it ISN'T the most useful, well, then, we moderators and the webmasters need to know that, and figure out what to do about it.

So far there's only 47 votes. Look at the poll. Go to the other sites, and check them out. Come back and vote. If we had 100 votes, I think it would be a basis for a fair assertion of which site was preferred.

VOTE!

The Weasel

Lugnut
01-27-2003, 21:12
Russ, I was going to vote again but it said I already did. Can you fix that? ;)
Where have you been?

SGT Rock
01-27-2003, 21:21
I wish I knew how to kick the poll up to the front page, but it only seems to use the most recently created poll.

We would have to restart the poll to get it up to the top.

The Weasel
01-29-2003, 14:43
no fair voting often, only early!

hacksaw
01-29-2003, 21:19
what? did you turn in your license Russ? Who ever heard of a lawyer defendintg FAIR?

Who was it said "NEVER ask a witness a question you don't already know the answer to"?

The Weasel
01-30-2003, 02:36
The side I defend is ALWAYS the "fair" one. My opponents represent "unfairness"!

The Weasel

steve hiker
01-30-2003, 04:16
Can dead people vote?