PDA

View Full Version : Black Diamond Storm on Sale

justice22
03-26-2016, 14:44
Black Diamond Storm Headlamps were marked down from $59 to $19 at our local Academy Sports. Not sure if it's at all Academy's but just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admirald7s
03-26-2016, 14:59
$40 all day long at numerous other places. Academy Sports also shows $40 with free shipping online. If you're near an AS, it sounds like you could save a bit, but don't let the $59 fool you - I'm guessing they jacked the price so the savings looked really good.

nsherry61
03-26-2016, 18:10
$40 all day long at numerous other places. Academy Sports also shows $40 with free shipping online. If you're near an AS, it sounds like you could save a bit, but don't let the $59 fool you - I'm guessing they jacked the price so the savings looked really good.
No. BD did some major redesigns on their headlamps this year, and last year's headlamps are starting to be dumped pretty cheaply. I would guess they are about ready to come out with a new Storm if they haven't already, so the old ones are cheap now.

Sarcasm the elf
03-26-2016, 20:18
Rei has a bunch of BD headlamps in the outlet right now. I just picked up a revolt for stupidly cheap so that I could have a rechargeable lamp for day to day use.

Mountain Bluebird
03-26-2016, 22:21
I don't get it--paying beaucoup bucks for a headlamp. I got a "Shining Buddy" through Amazon for $13. Hi, lo red, and red flashing. Just my thought and approach....

justice22
03-26-2016, 22:58

So I still saved $20. I will take that.