PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting E-mail Notification of Private Messages

Berry Belle
03-28-2016, 20:51
I tried searching these forums for this issue and can't find what I'm doing wrong. My settings appear to be set so that I will get an email to notify me of a private message. My email address is listed correctly. But I've had 4 PMs and no emails. I've rechecked my settings and looked in my trash and spam folders. Do I need to be a donating member, or is there something else I could be overlooking? I missed out on selling an item because I didn't have time to come on the boards for a couple of days. I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

attroll
03-29-2016, 12:14
I tried searching these forums for this issue and can't find what I'm doing wrong. My settings appear to be set so that I will get an email to notify me of a private message. My email address is listed correctly. But I've had 4 PMs and no emails. I've rechecked my settings and looked in my trash and spam folders. Do I need to be a donating member, or is there something else I could be overlooking? I missed out on selling an item because I didn't have time to come on the boards for a couple of days. I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks.
No you do not need to be a donating member to receive emails when you get PM's. Have you check your email spam folder? They may be getting sent there,

Berry Belle
03-30-2016, 13:34
No, they aren't in my spam folder, or in my trash. Totally baffled.

attroll
03-30-2016, 17:15
I just sent you an email to verify that we have your email correct. If you get it please reply to it.

Berry Belle
03-30-2016, 17:51
Got it! Added AT Troll to safe senders list. Maybe that made the difference.

attroll
03-30-2016, 23:09
Keep me posted. You should get a notification of this reply now.