PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

The HotDog
12-25-2005, 00:00
Merry Christmas To All and To All a Good night:)

unless offended in which case happy holidays

smokymtnsteve
12-25-2005, 00:08
Merry Christmas To All and To All a Good night:)

unless offended in which case happy holidays

U misunderstand it's not offense..to some Merry Xmas just doesn't really mean anything..

some folks just don't believe in xmas and the Jesus thing and all...

folks have many different traditions, so let me wish U a

Very happy Dec 28!

Just Jeff
12-25-2005, 00:13
Have a good December.

c.coyle
12-25-2005, 00:16
Happy Chrismahanukwanzakuh

bigcat2
12-25-2005, 00:22
And to you, I bid a very Merry Christmas as well. I'll even throw in a Happy New Year to boot. ;)

little bear
12-25-2005, 00:32
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus

bfitz
12-25-2005, 00:46
U misunderstand it's not offense..to some Merry Xmas just doesn't really mean anything..

Very happy Dec 28!
To some people "have a nice day" doesn't mean anything either, but it never hurts to say it!

Let's not leave the pagans out of the circle of offense during this politically corrected season. It's really the druids that made this solstice thing so popular, so may the jack of the woods be with you all this yule...Nollaig Shona or merry Meán Geimhridh!

Have a very "Druid Christmas"
It's the Dark time of the Year,
You will see, 4 kinds of mead
so have a cup of cheer

But just don't you call it "Yule"
Meán Geimhridh is the proper name
You "crystal-fluffing" fool

Oh ho the yager flows
all during the feast
scaring the dedicants
with tales of goat-ly beasts

But just don't you call it "Yule"
Meán Geimhridh is the proper name
You AT-hiking fool

Oh ho the whiskey flows
long after the feast
tales of the horned goat will grow
the dedicants will flee

and in case you didn't hear
Oh by golly
Have a holly jolly Meán Geimhridh this year !

P.S. SMS- someone got me the book "Desert Solitare" for christmas by your boy Abbey...I'll let you know what I think...

Husko
12-25-2005, 01:29
humans are such queer animals.

The HotDog
12-25-2005, 01:38

Very happy Dec 28! I just wanted to include everyone in a happy holiday for me and many others and thank you it will most surly be a happy Dec 28 cause I'll be camping:banana

smokymtnsteve
12-25-2005, 01:43
I just wanted to include everyone in a happy holiday for me and many others and thank you it will most surly be a happy Dec 28 cause I'll be camping:banana

may ye have clear skys...

and if it does rain may ye tent not leak!

Mags
12-26-2005, 13:02
My friends have a wonderful approach to the whole "Merry Christmas" arguement. A way that lets peope know that don't celebrate Christmas, thanks for the good wishes and lets them show their own culture.

Someone wishes them "Merry Christmas", they reply back

"Thanks! And you have a Happy Hanukah!"

Simple..I like it.

(Being my sarcastic self, I wish people a "Have a politically correcty Holiday of your choice).

Stoker53
12-26-2005, 13:12
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas*

*Legal Disclaimer: "Merry Christmas" (hereafter "The Greeting")... this announcement is not intended to offend, alienate, foster hate or be a precursor for any egregious acts(legal or illegal), thoughts, words or deeds. "The Greeting" is made only in the context to which it may be legally received, if in fact, it is received at all. It is not intended to be nor should it be, in any way, connected to any other type of greeting, real or imagined, past, present or future. No references to any persons, things or substances, animate or inanimate, real, fictional or otherwise should be assumed by the reader or receiver of the greeting (hereafter, 'the greetee'). The greeting is not being made to (nor will tenders be accepted from or on behalf of) nonbelievers in 'The Greeting' in any jurisdiction in which making and or accepting the greeting would violate that jurisdiction’s laws or feelings (also refer to local statutes and ordinances related to 'The Greeting'). In any jurisdiction in which perceived 'greeting' is not welcomed nor agreed upon by all 'greetees', then the 'greetor' of 'The Greeting' will be held harmless in this life and the next, including all issuing posterity both now and forever. 'The Greeting' may be made by a licensed 'greetor' and any liability assumed or created by the 'greetee' shall be the sole responsibility of said 'greetor'. If you have been aggrieved, offended, waylaid, parlayed, filleted or delayed in any way, either real, imagined or perceived by said 'Greeting' and or by 'greetor' as the result of receiving said 'greeting', you can call toll free 1-800-CHRISTMAS to speak with legal counsel."