PDA

View Full Version : Ode' to the SOBO.

A-Train
12-25-2005, 14:16
Disclaimer: This is only because I'm in the holiday spirit, and just recieved gifts.

The SOBO's always take a lot of flack from us NOBO;s and are always on the recieving end of jokes, especially being "directionally challenged". Usually they get little acknowledgment compared to the huge crop of NOBO;s finishing earlier in the year. So, here's to you SOBO's on a job well done. Congrats to all who have already reached Springer, those who are still about to, and those others who found their destination before/without reaching Springer. 2005 SOBO's!

Blue Jay
01-01-2006, 19:52
Disclaimer: This is only because I'm in the holiday spirit, and just recieved gifts.

The SOBO's always take a lot of flack from us NOBO;s and are always on the recieving end of jokes, especially being "directionally challenged". Usually they get little acknowledgment compared to the huge crop of NOBO;s finishing earlier in the year. So, here's to you SOBO's on a job well done. Congrats to all who have already reached Springer, those who are still about to, and those others who found their destination before/without reaching Springer. 2005 SOBO's!

I agree SOBO's are great. Who else would makes up the wild stories about the leading NOBO's to tell to those who are behind them. Who else could scare NOBO's about the Whites to greatly enhance their appreciation of them. It's one of the best sources of entertainment on the entire AT. Keep up the good work my friends (I'm serious).

Lone Wolf
01-01-2006, 20:39
SOBOs are mentally and physically tougher than NOBOs.

DLANOIE
01-08-2006, 03:53
True Dat!!!!

khaynie
01-08-2006, 10:17
Thanks.

www.trailjournals.com/lisaandkeith (http://www.trailjournals.com/lisaandkeith)

RITBlake
01-08-2006, 10:18
Thanks.

www.trailjournals.com/lisaandkeith (http://www.trailjournals.com/lisaandkeith)

haha, how are the Georgia peaches doin?

khaynie
01-08-2006, 10:34
Cold down here in the Deep South today... Just skimming through all the recent posts on this site reminiscing about the trail. SOBO 4 life.