PDA

View Full Version : For anyone interested SMD fusion 65 sale

left52side
04-08-2016, 16:48
http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/packs/F65_CU.html
figured I would post A link if anyone is interested in last years models they have them on sale at six moon designs page for 110.00 with free shipping.
I just ordered the 50 liter on sale and it is perfect for me with room to spare,but some folks were saying it was to small and undersized.
Well here is last years model of the 65 liter fusion on sale to.
eNJOY

DuneElliot
04-08-2016, 17:13
So tempting for that price but I'm not sure I can justify it :-?

left52side
04-08-2016, 17:15
So tempting for that price but I'm not sure I can justify it :-?

I know I literally ordered the 50 liter pack the day before but was thinking about this one to then I had to slap myself lol.

Studlintsean
04-08-2016, 17:27
Can you comment on hip belt size and your waist size? My little brother is thinking about getting one but has a 30 inch waist which, per the website, would require a small. I read somewhere online that the medium might fit someone in that size.

left52side
04-08-2016, 17:35
Can you comment on hip belt size and your waist size? My little brother is thinking about getting one but has a 30 inch waist which, per the website, would require a small. I read somewhere online that the medium might fit someone in that size.
I myself wear between a 34 and 36 waist mainly a 36 . I ordered the large just to be on the safe side and im glad that I did because with the pack at my actual waist line it fits great with some room to loosen or tighten if need be.
At A 30 inch waist I would think there would be enough forgiveness in the medium to fit,all be it might have to be snugged down a bit but I think it would fit