PDA

View Full Version : Repackaging Aqua Mira?

Big Dawg
12-26-2005, 23:43
I bought Aqua Mira from Backpackinglight.com, along w/ the mini dropper bottles to carry a smaller quantity. My question is how do you repackage it? The original Aqua Mira & the mini's are both dropper bottles. The only way I can figure to do it is to drop desired amount of "part A" out of AM bottle into a cup, then suck "part A" up w/ mini dropper bottle. There's gotta be a better way? Any suggestions?

neo
12-27-2005, 06:11
i mix part A & B in the cap that comes with the bottles nothing complicated abot it:cool: neo

bulldog49
12-27-2005, 12:56
That's not what he's asking. :rolleyes:

Big Dawg
12-27-2005, 14:44
Neo, you must have been half asleep at 5:11 this morning...:confused:

Footslogger
12-27-2005, 15:05
I used AquaMira on my thru and often thought about "pre-mixing" it into another container. Don't know why it wouldn't work if you transferred it to an air/light tight container and used it within a relatively short period of time. One thing I did notice was that several times either Part A (or Part B) ran out before the other. Guess all drops aren't created equal or the amount of fluid was different in the beginning ??

'Slogger

Big Dawg
12-27-2005, 18:23
just received an email from Backpackinglight.com........

After the cap is off, the mini dropper bottles come apart at the top (didn't notice before) so that you can drop part A or part B from original bottles into it's corresponding mini dropper bottle (still have 2 mini dropper bottles to keep part A & part B separate till ready to mix out in the field).