PDA

View Full Version : My Trail

mandolindave
04-27-2016, 16:06
Trails should be for people like me……Not the stupid people with dogs or horses, not the stupid athletes that think it's a stupid race, not the stupid day hiker that smell like stupid soap, not the stupid young people who like to socialize, not the stupid section hikers who aren't committed to a REAL hike, not the stupid hippies that wear stupid dreadlocks and tie dye, not for stupid girls that walk slow, not for stupid people with video cameras that ask stupid questions, not for stupid retired people that aren't in shape, not for stupid college kids that don't have jobs.

The trail should be for smart people ……….like me.

( If I made you think, or I made you laugh……then I'm not so dumb )

( If I annoyed you……I'm sorry )

show me the monkey
04-27-2016, 16:09
For a minute there I though Ward Leonard had returned.

rocketsocks
04-27-2016, 16:13
Maybe I'm stupid and missed it, but ya left out thru-hikers.

Lone Wolf
04-27-2016, 16:15
Trails should be for people like me……Not the stupid people with dogs or horses, not the stupid athletes that think it's a stupid race, not the stupid day hiker that smell like stupid soap, not the stupid young people who like to socialize, not the stupid section hikers who aren't committed to a REAL hike, not the stupid hippies that wear stupid dreadlocks and tie dye, not for stupid girls that walk slow, not for stupid people with video cameras that ask stupid questions, not for stupid retired people that aren't in shape, not for stupid college kids that don't have jobs.

The trail should be for smart people ……….like me.

( If I made you think, or I made you laugh……then I'm not so dumb )

( If I annoyed you……I'm sorry )

you didn't make me think or laugh and you didn't annoy me. i don't get it

mandolindave
04-27-2016, 16:15
What's a thru-hiker??????

swisscross
04-27-2016, 16:25
Get off my trail!

George
04-27-2016, 17:28
vote for trump - he will build a wall around the trail and make hikers pay for it

rocketsocks
04-27-2016, 18:19
Get off my trail!...hey hey you you!

rocketsocks
04-27-2016, 20:17
A crazy person who spends 4 to 6 months walking 2,000 miles when they could have flown it in 6 hrs.

saltysack
05-05-2016, 11:00
Get off my trail!

Tried replying to you but your storage is full

swisscross
05-05-2016, 11:07
Tried replying to you but your storage is full

Mailbox has been cleared...thanks

kayak karl
05-05-2016, 11:09
you probably have many more questions. ask away. your knowledge seems limited.

mandolindave
05-05-2016, 13:00
you probably have many more questions. ask away. your knowledge seems limited.

Yeah sorry, " What's a thru hiker ?" was a dumb joke, and yes, my knowledge is limited, that's why I'm here. We are all limited to what we know. My whole point was about the division of the hiker community. And I know better to employ sarcasm, as it is often not detected.

Greenlight
05-05-2016, 13:16
Yeah sorry, " What's a thru hiker ?" was a dumb joke, and yes, my knowledge is limited, that's why I'm here. We are all limited to what we know. My whole point was about the division of the hiker community. And I know better to employ sarcasm, as it is often not detected.

I caught your sarcasm right away. But you forgot all of those stupid people who complain about all of the stupid hills.

mandolindave
05-05-2016, 13:50
I caught your sarcasm right away. But you forgot all of those stupid people who complain about all of the stupid hills.

Sometimes the hills can be used to your advantage, for temperature control. I got snowed on a few times at higher elevations. So I preferred sleeping at lower elevations. My ever so clever brother changed my trail name for the umpteenth time to " Seventy Two Partly Cloudy ". The trail name change was actually a pleasant break, as prior to that point, all hikers in the group went by the same moniker of " Paco ". There was some talk, of all of us going by the trail name of " Stupid " as a protest, because it was decided that we all hated the word " stupid " But we decided that it was a stupid idea. ( I know….ironic )