PDA

View Full Version : Marmot Hooded DriClime Windshirt/Jacket

alakso
12-29-2005, 15:34
Does anyone know where I can find a Mens extra large Marmot Hooded DriClime Windshirt/Jacket?

K-Man
12-29-2005, 16:27
I found mine on sale at REI in Boulder so you could prob find it on their website. I don't believe they come with a hood though. Mine doesn't have one....Try a google search for marmot driclime

Kevin A. Boyce
12-29-2005, 16:50
Also look at EBay... I love my Marmot DriClime shirts... I use them all year round, a great piece of clothing.

KevBoy

Alligator
12-29-2005, 16:55
I checked on the Marmot website. It does not appear that the windshirt comes with a hood. Other products with hoods are made with Driclime material. I think we need a better description of the intended purchase. Rather than Google though, try Froogle for faster pricing.

nattyd123
01-05-2006, 21:41
If you haven't found one yet they're on sale at sierra trading post RIGHT NOW! (I got the blue one)

hustler
01-06-2006, 00:42
Working in the outdoor field I had marmot as a pro-deal and as a result I bought a dri-clime. My buddy bought one this summer and his does have a hood. I think he paid extra for it, but it is a nicer jacket than mine.

Smile
01-06-2006, 10:03
Is Driclime waterproof like the precip?

Jeff
01-06-2006, 15:13
The Marmot DryClime Windshirt sheds light rain very well. The fleece liner keeps you pretty warm too!

Peaks
01-06-2006, 17:00
Is Driclime waterproof like the precip?

Driclim is a nylon shell. I would not suggest that it is a substitute for a rain jacket.

highway
12-16-2006, 15:19
Does anyone know where I can find a Mens extra large Marmot Hooded DriClime Windshirt/Jacket?

Does anyone have a little-used HOODED driclime windshirt in their closet they wish to part with? Size XL, maybe even L?

I cant find one anywhere & any help will be appreciated. As a guide, marmont made a variety of the famous windshirt, with a hood, about 2003, or so, as far as I can determine. I bought mine hoodless in 2004.

Just thought I'd ask.....???

Johnny Swank
12-16-2006, 16:19
Good luck with finding the hooded version. I think they discontinued them a couple of years ago. I would love to get one as well, so PM if you find any!

I'm writing a review of the Driclime windshirt right now as a matter of fact. It's the single most-used piece of clothing or gear I own. A fantastic garment.

highway
12-16-2006, 16:42
Good luck with finding the hooded version. I think they discontinued them a couple of years ago. I would love to get one as well, so PM if you find any!

I'm writing a review of the Driclime windshirt right now as a matter of fact. It's the single most-used piece of clothing or gear I own. A fantastic garment.

What size do you need?

I came across a mens medium a short while ago but I needed L or XL

I'll look for you, too.

Johnny Swank
12-17-2006, 09:46
If you find a large or XL somewhere, give me a holler. I really wish I had picked up the non-zippered pants and hooded version a few years back.

highway
12-17-2006, 10:02
I will-but we need the same size, you realize:cool:

I even called Marmot and complained a little but they said they have no plans to market it again with a hood. I guess my lone complaining voice had about as much effect upon them as peeing in the ocean would. But, I tried. My unhooded version is about the best article of clothing I have ever seen, as it is light,warm, windproof, water resistant, dries extremely fast. A hood would make it just a wee bit better.

Jim Adams
12-17-2006, 18:30
just keep looking on ebay, sooner or later you will find one. i got mine on ebay, new with tags a month ago in XL for $48
geek