PDA

View Full Version : Damascus parking

Toolumpy
05-03-2016, 06:41
Any safe place to park in Damascus or will the lot by the library be ok (register with police dept?) for long term (30 days max). I was planning to leave the week before Trail Days but must have looked at the wrong calendar so that puts me leaving 5/13/16. Sundog said parking may be a issue. Will be in town early am and don't object to paying a couple bucks a day.

Gambit McCrae
05-03-2016, 07:20
Hmm,
Where are you starting at? I am a fan of shuttles on the back side of trips, Damascus is tricky, I never parked in town. I would call the police Dept and ask where there is some long term parking at in town.

SouthMark
05-03-2016, 08:08
You used to be able to park at Dave's Place across from Mt Rogers Outfitters for a couple bucks a day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scrabbler
05-03-2016, 09:29
Place will be mobbed for Trail Days, personally I wouldnt want my car there unattended for that entire event, but hey, that's just me.
You'll probably get better luck if you try to park there afterwards.

wornoutboots
05-03-2016, 11:02
There's a public parking lot near the Old Mill. I would check with the city to see about the length of time allowed

The Solemates
05-03-2016, 12:12
theres hundreds of rentals in town. call around and ask about rates for leaving your car in their driveway for a small fee. someone will bite. they benefit from it appearing as if someone is there anyways.