PDA

View Full Version : Fila trail runners at Costco, 20 bucks

rafe
05-04-2016, 16:49
Just picked up a pair of Fila "Headway 6" trail runners at Costco for $20. Item #238587. There was a good selection of sizes to choose from. They seem to fit nicely on my wide size 9 feet. I usually go for New Balance brand, wherever I can find 'em cheap.

So, you know, not a "big name" in trail runners, but cheap.

saltysack
05-04-2016, 18:45
If they work for ya better buy several pairs...in a week they will gone and prob all never found again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rafe
05-04-2016, 18:48
That's the truth, with Costco. But my wife already complains that I own way too many hiking shoes. You can find 'em elsewhere on the web for not too much more.

daddytwosticks
05-05-2016, 10:49
I've had very good luck over the years with middle of the road New Balance trail runners. I just make sure they have the "all terrain" sole. I can usually get 2 or 3 years worth of use out of them doing section hikes and other outdoor stuff. The Burlinton Shoe Store in my neighboring town usually sells them for about 50 bucks. :)

Captain Blue
05-05-2016, 10:57
I went to my Costco last night and checked them out. There is not very good tread on the soles for a trail runner. They look more like a regular tennis shoe. They look ok for the price. I passed.

saltysack
05-05-2016, 19:34
A piece of useless info to follow......what does Fila stand for?
Finally I left Adidas.....guy that started it used to work for Adidas...

TNhiker
05-05-2016, 20:29
A piece of useless info to follow......what does Fila stand for?
Finally I left Adidas.....guy that started it used to work for Adidas...

is this the humor forum?

cause that ain't right....

fila has been around longer than adidas.....