PDA

View Full Version : White Blaze Honey Cream Ale

-Rush-
05-19-2016, 03:06
I would buy this just for the marketing. Who's tried some? How does it taste at 33 degrees?

WHITE BLAZE HONEY CREAM ALEFor the past 75 years, when the mountain air begins to warm in spring, thousands of hikers accept the challenge of traversing the 2,181 mile Appalachian Trail. Along the way, those weary travelers find the familiar white “blaze” trail markers to be a refreshing site guiding them from Maine to Georgia. A similar, original American tradition is the Cream Ale, a clean, dry ale designed as an alternative to mass-produced lagers. Keeping on the path of full flavored, craft beer, our Honey Cream Ale incorporates nearly four pounds per barrel of pure Appalachian honey, rather than adjuncts like corn or rice. The result is a light, crisp, slightly-sweet, session beer evenly balanced between smooth malt, a hint of floral hops, and honey sweetness.
5.0% ABV, 15 IBUs, 4 SRM
American Pale, German Pilsner, White Wheat, Flaked Oats and Honey Malt . Czech Saaz and German Tettnang hops. 3lbs Local Organic Honey per Barrel of Beer.

Gambit McCrae
05-19-2016, 08:08
I checked on "untapped", which is a beer logging and rating app. Only time I have not had a beer to show up on there is when I was at a very small local craft brewery, and they unveiled a brand new beer while I was there. Other than that, everything has been on there and it is a great app for testing the waters of how you might like a brew before spending money on it. Other people post pictures of its color, and their own description of the product.

This beer, nor the brewery was found on untapped :( And I have logged over 300 beers on the app so its a rare gem not to be on there lol

SteelCut
05-19-2016, 08:16
I've had it before. It's pretty good if you like your beers a bit on the sweet side.