PDA

View Full Version : TN/NC/GA Weekend Sections

la.lindsey
05-28-2016, 16:06
Anyone in Tennessee (or North Carolina I guess) or Georgia up for some weekend sections? I'm working in Georgia for the summer with nothing to do on the weekends and I've hiked myself too far north now to justify new miles over a weekend.

Probably 30-50 miles or so? I'm flexible, just trying to save a little money on shuttles but still get in some time on the trail. I have a mental block against out and backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danieldlt31
05-28-2016, 16:50
I'm starting from Springer Saturday morning and hiking 8 days.

I don't have concrete plans on how I am handling the shuttling, maybe we can help each other out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mclem
05-31-2016, 11:23
Anyone in Tennessee (or North Carolina I guess) or Georgia up for some weekend sections? I'm working in Georgia for the summer with nothing to do on the weekends and I've hiked myself too far north now to justify new miles over a weekend.

Probably 30-50 miles or so? I'm flexible, just trying to save a little money on shuttles but still get in some time on the trail. I have a mental block against out and backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just responded to your reply on my post regarding meeting up June 23 - June 26. Hopefully we can work something out, that would be great!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk