PDA

View Full Version : need last of my gear

Wolfpaw
01-03-2006, 20:41
its like this,
i got a 4700 osprey pack, a sierra designs 15 bag ,sundowners a swiss knife, zoid tent msr, need a light pad ??? miniworks filter and a dragonfly stove. how can i use all this and keep weight low enough for food and clothes of which i have none. Oh and my cash flow problem is that its not exactly high tide dig? can i get er done i got like 68 days before springer oh and since i seem to be the only thruby in detroit i gota get a train ticket to atlanta any suggs. peace paw oh ill have 2 grand thats it

Wolfpaw
01-04-2006, 00:03
[quote=Wolfpaw]its like this,
i got a 4700 osprey pack, a sierra designs 15 bag , zoid tent msr, need a light pad ??? miniworks filter and a dragonfly stove. how can i use all this and keep weight low enough for food and clothes of which i have none. recomendations Oh and my cash flow problem is that its not exactly high tide dig? can i get er done i got like 68 days before springer oh and since i seem to be the only thruby in detroit i gota get a train ticket to atlanta any suggs. peace paw oh ill have 2 grand thats it i Mean for gear ride and hike and ride home

ScottP
01-04-2006, 02:00
a ridgerest, about $20, is a good, lightweight pad. You might want to think about returning the miniworks and the dragonfly stove (both expensive, heavy, heavy-duty items) and using aqua mira to purify your water and an alcohol stove (you can make one easily for a few bucks, or buy one for around 10).

Wolfpaw
01-04-2006, 02:28
yeah i hear you on the #ig ive had the dragonfly for years so im trying to make up the weight with every other choice from here out. thx paw