PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the youtube video "Surviving Appalachian Trail"????

Hangfire
07-28-2016, 00:13
This video was probably from a thru attempt around 2012 or 13, lots of video blogging with adventurous action movie music lead in's. I remember being pretty impressed with the hike, but I think after watching about 120 minutes of it I realized that the guy only makes it to Hot Springs then heads home. I have a feeling it may have been booted for music copyright violations, then again maybe I got the title wrong, or it just got buried in the archives, anyone remember this video???

-Rush-
07-28-2016, 01:16
This video was probably from a thru attempt around 2012 or 13, lots of video blogging with adventurous action movie music lead in's. I remember being pretty impressed with the hike, but I think after watching about 120 minutes of it I realized that the guy only makes it to Hot Springs then heads home. I have a feeling it may have been booted for music copyright violations, then again maybe I got the title wrong, or it just got buried in the archives, anyone remember this video???

They don't get booted for music copyright.. they just get the audio track silenced